Twins baby nest
Twins baby nest
Little twins feel safe with each other, so a shared baby nest is the perfect place for them to start their life. The little ones can sleep in each other's safety and they don't have to be separated in different places to sleep!
The nest feels soft against babies' sensitive skin, not at all rough like regular wool, so merino wool is great for babies. Thanks to the heat regulation of the merino wool, the babies are suitably warm, and the material does not chafe. This natural material is a great choice for little ones whose own temperature regulation doesn't quite work yet. Merinovilla supports it and makes sure that this baby nest is the second best place in the world for babies, right after the parents' arms!
Size: inner dimension 60x70cm (Note! Dimensions may vary due to the nature of the craft)
- Material 100% mulesing-free European merino wool
- Merino wool as a material is antibacterial, breathable and soft, so a perfect choice for a baby
- The surface of the pre-spun merino wool is not twisted as in yarns. Because of this, fluff may come off the surface, especially at the beginning of use, this is a property of the material
- Each product is handmade to order, delivery time is 1-2 weeks to Finland. Please note that the delivery time might be longer when shipping to other countries
- We recommend protecting the sleeping nest with a thin gauze or sheet
- Always place the nest on a flat surface and do not carry the baby in the nest
- Do not leave the child unattended in the sleeping nest
Care instructions: Remove dust, debris and animal hair by shaking. Merino wool is antibacterial and therefore does not absorb odors, so all you need to maintain is airing and, if necessary, wiping. We do not recommend washing at home.
Check out the baby's safe sleep on the Tukes website !